Consulting using a more systemic approach will put wind in your sails: regardless of whether you are an individual or a company, you will embark on a journey of future-thinking development and transformation Pick up speed Set your course Navigate safely Think strategically and use energies that never run out Close in on the target efficiently Resolve complex situations in a clear and pragmatic way
I value performance and quality when acting; the same is true of cooperation based on trust. When waves increase, I ensure my clients have smooth sailing by turning risks into opportunities. I draw on the energy of their surroundings by using the means available to me: for companies, it’s competences; in the case of individuals, it’s resources. When taken together, they ensure you navigate more quickly, more safely and more precisely.
- Persistence and genuine communication
- Awareness of situations and emotions
- Concentration and focus on results
- I stress the importance of having my clients decide which direction they would like to steer in during the transformation process.
- The profound integration of my systemic and professional expertise in my everyday work
Transformation processes can be shaped in a variety of ways. I initiate the transformation. I do this by making it possible for the relevant individuals in the system to achieve real behavioral change, one step at a time. This keen awareness of human behavior is what distinguishes my approach from that of other consulting concepts.
This means that three levels have to be taken into account:
- Your surroundings, including everything they have to offer;
- Your instruments and how to use them properly;
- The level of impact. This is the level on which everything that is available to you is combined with tact and skill and used accordingly.
In the same vein, it is with a high level of empathy that I approach change processes and core topics in further development of personal- and general management skills.
In all key questions on basic development and transformation processes, I will support you with clear structure, pointed know-how and a professional relationship of trust so that you will be able to achieve your targets more securely, easily, and quickly.
Create purpose. Inspire people. Establish confidence.
What drives me is the joy of active learning processes, processes in which the reasons for change are accessible both mentally and emotionally. In these processes, the autonomy of the people involved increases noticeably, and they can gather even more courage to make decisions which result in truly forward-thinking solutions.
Both people and organizations remain in the field of view throughout our endeavors. Complex situations find clear and pragmatic solutions.